By default, Google Chrome blocks pop-ups so that they don't automatically appear on your screen, but not all pop-ups are ads or spam. Some legitimate websites display web content in pop-ups, just like Synapse Ads during the sign-up process.
If pop-ups are blocked in your browser, the address bar will be marked as "Pop-up blocked", and the registration process will not continue and you will not be able to sign up to Synapse Ads platform.
To allow pop-ups in your browser you must follow the following steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed.
And that's it! Now you should be able to try Synapse Ads tools.